What Clients Say...
“Our sessions give me a chance to think through some important things,to hear your views, and to have you provoke my thinking and insights, which results in me taking better actions.”
- BS, Director General, Public Sector
- Are you faced with constant change AND having to deliver business success in a rapidly changing environment?
- Do you face the benefits and challenges of working across cultures?
- Do you want to help create a working environment where people want to do their very best?
- Would you like more focus, clarity and joy in your own life?
serves a wide variety of organisational and individual clients. We
work with leaders who want to realise their vision more powerfully,
and in doing so, will harness the potential of their people more effectively.
We work with organisations that want to transform their practice and
culture, and generate better results for those they serve
our clients share in common is this:
a realisation that no matter what the task, it is people
who make it happen; and therefore it is vital to invest in people
- Companies that work across cultural boundaries:financial
services, retail, ITES, hospitality, and others. We enable effective
- Organisations facing complex change: we help on the human side of
change by helping individuals and teams deal effectively with change, and
build business effectiveness.
- Global leaders and teams: teams working remotely or virtually
learn to leverage difference and generate team spirit. Senior managers
benefit from leadership coaching to build high performing teams that are
globally and culturally diverse.
- Executives & their families relocating to India: understand how to be personally and professionally effective in urban Indian culture.
- Individuals who want to upgrade their lives: we use
coaching to dissolve the emotional and psychological barriers that stop you
living life fully.
some of these statements true for you?
round of change is over and another one begins. We just don’t
have the space to draw breath.
How can I keep people motivated and inspired when the change is just
know my people are my biggest asset, but I just can't afford development
programmes right now.
My development budget has all but vanished. How can I get big results
with my limited resources?”
just don’t have the time or the energy to inspire people or
be a good role model.
I’m constantly fire-fighting, and feel tired and burnt out.
I just don’t know how to get out of the vicious cycle. I think
a lot of our senior managers are in the same boat.”
|“We’ve moved some of
our key functions to India. But I’m worried that things are
taking longer, and we’re having so many communication difficulties.
People feel de-motivated and don’t understand the cultural differences.
How can we overcome these hurdles?”
teams are scattered all across the globe. We come together to deliver
a project and it’s really important to have a high level of
trust and commitment. Sadly,
that seems to be lacking and we end up frustrated and not getting
the best out of everybody.”
have to lead individuals and teams from many different countries and
cultures. How can I do this most effectively?
I’ve always relied on my own intuition and common sense, but
perhaps we need a process in place now that our operations are growing.
I’m also keen to build these skills and competences in my managers
and team leaders.”
moving to India with my family for two years.
How can we all have a productive, happy and inspiring experience?
So many global assignments fail and I don’t want mine to be
one of them!”
what exactly is PassionFruit’s typical client profile?
are most likely to be successful in working with us if they have some
of these characteristics. If you feel there’s a fit here, we
could probably work together to achieve some great things.
- High standards of excellence - We enjoy a sense of pride in our work....
- Interested in making a contribution – Profits
matter to our clients but so do people ….
- Want to focus more on the solution than on the problem … problems don’t inspire people, solutions do.
- They enjoy building long-term relationships with your
partners and stakeholders …
- Enjoy working collaboratively and creatively …
- Are ready for personal change. big results won’t
come without some personal change, and they’re up for it.
- Committed to success and want to have fun getting there. the best results are produced with a certain lightness
- Diversity is more than a check box … a
culture where every individual can bring the best of who s/he
is to work every day.
Committed to sustainable solutions … approaches
to leadership and business that lead to burnout, stress and conflict
are not viable in the long-term.
Subscribe to PassionFruit, our
free newsletter, designed to help you live with more power and
“I wanted to thank you for 2 such stimulating
and energising days. My head was still spinning with it all when it hit the
pillow last night. It was brilliant & I’m already looking at things
–LS, Senior Civil
Servant, UK Government Department